Laugh out loud with Captain Underpants, from Dav Pilkey, the creator of Dog Man!Â
Tippy Tinkletrousers is back in the ninth full colour book in this #1 New York Times bestselling series.
George and Harold are behind bars for a crime they didn’t commit! But just as they are settling into their new life, they are pulled from prison by a time-travelling tyrant named Tippy Tinkletrousers!
Now the boys are taking a trip back in time to the carefree days of kindergarten, when the scariest thing they had to face was not evil mad scientists or alien cafeteria ladies but a sixth-grade bully named Kipper Krupp, the nephew of their clueless school principal. And because George and Harold don’t invent Captain Underpants until they’re in fourth grade, the clever kindergarteners are on their own.
Can they beat the bullies with brainpower instead of Wedgie Power?
About the series:
- Captain Underpants is now a feature-length animated film from DreamWorks and a series on Netflix
- The original Captain Underpants books are fully illustrated with black and white comic book drawings
- The books are now also available in full-colour graphic novels
- Perfect for all children, but especially those who are struggling to engage with reading
- Full of fun and laughs (and toilet humour)!